Monday, November 8, 2010

TROMP!

In about ten hours, I'll be on my way to the Netherlands for the TROMP Percussion Competition and Festival. I will be using this blog as a way to update you on the competition, so feel free to check back often. I hope to have at least a short update each day, if possible. For now, check out the website and read about all the great stuff they've got planned over the next two weeks! Concert after concert, masterclasses, a tour of the Adams factory, an attempt at a world record, and more (that I probably don't even know about).


Travel Schedule:
Indy to Detroit - 7:37PM
Detroit to Amsterdam - 9:50PM (arrive 11:50AM local time)
Should arrive in Eindhoven by about 2:30 or 3:00PM (train)

Thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment